We offer membership to the Premier Golf Club in Queensland to discerning golfers seeking to play golf on a world standard golf course, with access to some of the best practice facilities in Australia, in a private Members only environment.
The membership of Royal Queensland embraces the traditions, etiquette and playing standards of golf at a high level. The friendly camaraderie amongst Members creates a wonderful culture for those considering joining Royal Queensland. The exceptional facilities include:
- Unlimited access to the leading 18 hole Championship golf course in the State
- Expansive 280 metre long floodlit Driving Range
- Additional 200 metre Practice Range for those Members wanting to use their own practice balls
- Short game practice facilities include two chipping greens, with one being floodlit for Member use until 9pm each night
- Two newly resurfaced floodlit Tennis Courts
- Wonderful array of food and beverage facilities in the classically designed Clubhouse for use after golf, or for business purposes for private seminars or functions
- A unique completely private environment to enjoy the wonderful facilities with a picturesque outlook over the Brisbane River and conveniently located only 8 minutes from the CBD
For all membership enquiries please contact Cathy Keighley, Membership Administration
Telephone: (07) 3633 6514
Categories & Playing Rights
The numerous categories of membership and their associated playing rights are available – click here.
Entrance Fees and Annual Subscriptions
To view fees – click here.
The Course – A view of the 9th green, with the 12th hole visible in the background.
Short game practice facilities – Includes two chipping greens, with one being floodlit for Member use until 9pm each night.
Tennis Courts – The Club maintains two high quality tennis courts – newly resurfaced and floodlit – for the use of Members and their guests.