HOW TO JOIN
We offer membership to the Premier Golf Club in Queensland to discerning golfers seeking to play golf on a world standard golf course, with access to some of the best practice facilities in Australia, in a private Members only environment.
The membership of Royal Queensland embraces the traditions, etiquette and playing standards of golf at a high level. The friendly camaraderie amongst Members creates a wonderful culture for those considering joining Royal Queensland. The exceptional facilities include:
- Unlimited access to the leading 18 hole Championship golf course in the State
- Expansive 280 metre long Driving Range
- Additional 200 metre Practice Range for those Members wanting to use their own practice balls
- Short game practice facilities include two chipping greens, with one being floodlit for Member use until 9pm each night
- Two newly resurfaced floodlit Tennis Courts
- Wonderful array of food and beverage facilities in the classically designed Clubhouse for use after golf, or for business purposes for private seminars or functions
- A unique completely private environment to enjoy the wonderful facilities with a picturesque outlook over the Brisbane River and conveniently located only 8 minutes from the CBD
Waiting lists are minimal at present and admission to the Provisional Ordinary Membership category is around 3 months wait. Provisional Ordinary Membership is the first level of Membership which offers full playing rights.
There is no waiting list for other categories of membership. See below for details of how to join and fees information.
For all membership enquiries please contact Marion Geddes, Administration Manager
Telephone: (07) 3633 6500
Categories & Playing Rights
The numerous categories of membership and their associated playing rights are available - click here.
Entrance Fees and Annual Subscriptions
To view fees – click here.