It is the responsibility of Members to ensure that they and their guests comply with these regulations. Visitors are also required to comply strictly with the Club’s Dress Code.
Dress Regulations – Men
At all times both on the course and in the Clubhouse, Members, Associates and their guests are required to dress and present themselves in a manner respectful of each other and consistent with standards and status of the Club. The following guidelines are recommended and any significant variance from them may attract censure from authorised staff.
On the golf course and practice facilities:
- Collared golf shirt tucked in at the waist;
- Slacks, tailored golf shorts, both with a belt;
- Socks of knee, calf or ankle length including anklets with Club logo or plain white;
- Soft-spike golf shoes or an equivalent athletic footwear suitable for golf;
- Golf compatible winter and wet-weather attire.
Not acceptable: Shirts bearing overt brand names, slogans, football jerseys and the like ; ¾ length shorts; denim jeans, draw-string and cargo style pant or shorts; sockettes or no socks.
In the Clubhouse:
- Golf attire
- General attendance: ‘smart casual’ – that is collared shirt, slacks or tailored shorts, covered footwear and a groomed appearance;
- Functions and dining – ‘smart casual’ and groomed appearance, or as specified (eg jacket and tie).
Not acceptable: Overtly branded shirts, T-shirts or singlets or other sportswear; denim jeans, cargo-style or draw string slacks or shorts; track shoes, sandals or thongs; coloured socks; or a general unkempt appearance.
- On court: regular tennis attire or tennis compatible shorts, shirt and socks with appropriate tennis footwear;
- Clubhouse: tennis attire.
Not acceptable: On court, as for golf above
Dress Regulations – Ladies
In the Clubhouse
- Smart casual attire is acceptable
- Denim jeans or shorts, and clothing with prominent slogans and advertising are not acceptable
On the Course and Practice Facilities
- Skirts, skorts and neat shorts of appropriate length and slacks of any length are acceptable
- Shirts worn outside must be designed for that purpose and at hip length
- Denim attire and clothing with prominent slogans or advertising are not acceptable