Terms and Conditions
1. Group golf bookings will be accepted in writing, by telephone, or by email, and will be acknowledged in writing. Such bookings will be considered tentative until receipt by the Club of the Request for Group Golf Booking Form, with a deposit of $250. If the Form and the deposit are not received within 30 days of the date of the letter of acknowledgment, the booking will automatically lapse.
2. The following conditions apply in relation to the number of players:
(a) To attract the Group Booking Rate for Green Fees, a minimum of 20 players is required. This number also forms the basis of the minimum charge for a Group Booking.
(b) Final numbers are required three clear working days prior to the event. This number will represent the minimum number of guests for which you will be charged.
(c) No guarantee will be given that an increase in numbers of greater than four can be accommodated after final numbers are submitted.
3. If the event is cancelled, the deposit will be forfeited.
4. If the event is postponed, the deposit shall be transferable, provided that a mutually acceptable date can be found within 12 months of the postponement. Otherwise the deposit will be forfeited.
5. Extraordinary circumstances may arise where the golf course becomes unavailable for a scheduled Group Booking. Every effort will be made to reschedule the event. If that is not possible, all monies will be refunded.
6. The Club undertakes specific course maintenance programmes such as the coring of greens and tees at various times. No guarantee as to the exact timing of these programmes can be given as these activities are very much dependent on weather and turf conditions.
7. Refunds requested because of adverse weather conditions will not be given unless the course is deemed unplayable by the Club.
8. The organiser of a Group Booking will be required to conduct the activity in accordance with the Rules of Golf and the accepted standards of Course Etiquette. All participants must comply with the Dress Code applicable at Royal Queensland.
9. All food and beverages consumed by participants in the event (and their guests) are to be provided by the Club.
10. The organiser will be financially responsible for any damage – apart from fair wear and tear – to the golf course or premises.
11. All prices quoted are current and if changes occur clients with existing bookings will be notified.